The International Society for Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ISACHD) will award the best abstracts submitted by Physicians and by Cardiac Care Professionals/Non-Physicians.
Finalists with the highest-scoring abstracts will be invited to present their research at a dedicated session during the International Symposium on Adult Congenital Heart Disease, after which the winner will be announced by a panel of judges.
An engraved plaque and free registration for the following International Symposium on Adult Congenital Heart Disease will be awarded to the recipients of the ISACHD Research Award in each of the following categories:
- Cardiac Care Professional/Non-Physician
- ISACHD Young Investigator
- Candidates for the ISACHD Cardiac Care Professional/Non-Physician Research Award are any self-identifying Cardiac Care Professional/Non-Physician, regardless of career stage, citizenship or nationality, including individuals in training.
- Candidates for the ISACHD Young Investigator Research Award must hold an MD degree (or equivalent) and be in training or within 10 years of their first academic staff appointment.
- Only one abstract per candidate will be considered.